Saturday, April 7, 2012

Psyched!

The highlight of my March is when a group of Film students asked me to work with them. I read the script and thought it was awesome. And since they were from my alma mater, the University of the Philippines--Diliman, right away, I said "yes". Not long before, my mom was also called to act in a film thesis by another group.

The film thesis I participated in, Kabilang Dulo, was a psychological thriller, beautifully written and directed by Benjo Ferrer. Mom's was about how hard life is and how we should never lose hope no matter how seemingly hopeless our circumstances are. Katapusang Labok was written and directed by my former classmate, Aiess Alonso.

I have always known that film, television and theater have different disciplines. It was only when I worked in this film that I realized that mainstream films and short films have different disciplines, too. And I have to say, it is very refreshing to work with such young geniuses. I am so glad to experience what I have experienced in all four areas of this field.

My sister A and I attended the thesis defense. Excited to watch two films: mine and mom's, of course. The judges, panelists, students and guests gave very good reviews and feed backs to both movies.

Happy. :)


Mine :)


Mom's :)


And oh, this is what I wore that day!


Dress: Cococabana | Shoes : Carbon market finds



Bag: Louis Vuitton (Montaigne, Epi) | Ring: Jewels | Bangles: Kathleen Hermosa's, who styled me that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

be nice!

Words and photographs in this blog are all mine unless otherwise stated. Please email me if you want to use photographs from this site at dionnedennia@gmail.com and please link back to my blog. Thank you!

Categories